Residential Hardwood Flooring
Beautiful Hardwood Flooring for Your Home
Cool and contemporary or richly historic, your home is a special place in every sense of the word. It’s more than just a structure; it’s where you and your family find comfort, celebrate milestones, and make memories that last a lifetime. This is why we are so eager to be good stewards of our homes, to take good care when something falls into disrepair or shows signs of wear and tear from everyday life.
Hardwood floor sanding is not an afterthought. It requires as much attention to detail as any other aspect of the hardwood floor installation. Our finish technicians apply their expertise and take great pride in their work every day. On every project.
Portable dust containment units keep your house dust-free during the project.
Upon completion, we will take down all installed plastic protection, feather dust the walls and clean all surfaces in the areas we were working in.
Finishing & Coating
Residential Hardwood Flooring
Like the roof or walls, flooring is both a functional and aesthetic part of our home. Whether you choose stained, dyed, or a natural finish, there’s nothing quite like the look and feel of newly installed or refinished residential wood flooring!
JJ Hardwood Floors, Inc has been refinishing and installing in the Greater Boston Area for decades. When hardwood flooring is either installed for the first time with new construction or refinished during a remodel, homeowners forever appreciate the transforming warmth and charm that residential hardwood flooring adds to their homes.
Hardwood Flooring; An Uncompromised Product
JJ Hardwood is a team of dedicated flooring experts and professionals. Quality workmanship and a perfectionist level of service describe our distinctiveness. We aren’t often the least expensive bid, but for an uncompromising commitment to beauty and detail, our wood flooring installations are reference-level, looking beautiful and performing for decades to come.
For every residential hardwood flooring project, we complete the following procedures for our clients:
- Conduct an in-depth project intake – Our project manager will discuss your aspirations and desires for your home’s hardwood flooring.
- Complete the discovery process – What separates JJ Hardwood from other flooring companies is that we don’t tell you what flooring solution you need; we listen to every word you say and help discover the best solution, no matter what. Our process helps clarify exactly what you’re looking for, creating the perfect residential flooring solution.
- Scheduling to meet your needs – We know you lead a busy life, and installing or refinishing a residential hardwood floor is never convenient. We’ll work with you to plan the timing that best suits your schedule. Often our clients schedule us when they are away only to return to a home that has been transformed by beautiful hardwood flooring!
- Service that is a cut above – How am I going to move furniture out of the way? Will I need a special cleaning service after the job is complete? Tell us your concerns, and we are here to help. We can arrange for a moving company, on or off-site storage, and a cleaning service to help make this process as easy as possible.
- Complete Non-invasive installations – No matter what the solution is, whether it’s new, custom wood floors for the entire home or refinishing an office space, our installation teams take every precaution to be as unobtrusive and inconspicuous as possible. We take extraordinary measures to keep noise, dust, debris, and distractions isolated to the space we’re working in, so the rest of the home can carry on as if we aren’t there!
- Use Eco-friendly stains and dyes – There’s no compromising of materials on our projects. We only use stains, dyes, and sealers that are certified to meet rigorous environmentally-conscious standards. We’re cautious of airborne allergens, so we talk with the homeowner, address any concerns, and make accommodations to perform our work at the most convenient times.
- Use dustless sanding techniques and equipment – Dust is often the biggest concern amongst homeowners during a flooring project, which is why we use dustless floor sanding machines to complete our work.
Hardwood Flooring Experts
There’s a reason we’ve lasted decades in this industry. We give each project the attention to detail and respect it deserves. We’re proud of every single residential and commercial hardwood flooring project we’ve completed over the years – our clients can depend on us to leave them with beautiful, functional hardwood floors that are more than a utility but a cornerstone of their home.