We are always seeking top-notch professionals that understand our culture and want to be part of it.
Position: Sales Leader
Position Type: Full-Time, On-Site
Position Reports To: Sales Manager/Company President
About the Company
JJ Hardwood Floors is seeking a sales leader. Located in Acton, MA since 1989, JJ Hardwood is a highly reputable Boston based floor company. As a sales leader you will join a growing company. We are a team first, a committed team, that offers continuous growth. JJ Hardwood has grown continuously by following the same tried-and-true formula of achieving outstanding results no matter what it takes, never making excuses and always serving.
As a sales leader you will be expected to own, drive, manage and most importantly deliver JJ Hardwood Floors quality results. You will do this by working with the finest teams we can deploy. We have assembled our teams over the decades the same way: talent, know-how, expertise and better than expected results no matter the demands.
- Process and qualify leads from the company marketing program
- Visit homeowners to learn about projects and determine customer needs
- Write and present proposals on our system
- Closing the sale with a signed agreement and deposit check
- Scheduling the work with a project manager
- Follow-up on the project to ensure work is delivered as promised
- Generate customer referrals for additional business
- Participate in ongoing sales training, product training and company meetings
- Follow company processes for sales tracking and other administrative tasks
- Our sales leader will manage all residential project revenue under 50k for our entire customer base. This represents about 20% of overall revenue.
- We seek a sales leader who can grow this portion of our revenue to 30% of overall.
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- College graduate or 5 years of comparable work experience
- Sales experience with a proven track record of sales success
- Exceptional organization skills and attention detail
- High energy and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team and establish trust quickly
The Successful Candidate Can Expect
- Hands-on training, as well as outside training, on products, processes and sales
- Shadowing, and coaching as necessary to assure your success.
- Base salary plus commission with high income potential
- Benefits include 401(k), Profit Sharing and Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership opportunities
If you are interested in the position and believe you meet the qualifications, please contact us.